Sunday, December 13, 2009

post for yesterday~~~

hehe...yesterday follow my mom go visit her fren at night...
errmm..at serdang kampung baru~~~
hehe...quite interested in there...
coz wat?very silent!!!!xD

and then..guess wat?
i ride motorcycle...i mean..i drive it..hoho
three years din ride adi lo..=P
hehe...i go brought my bro and my sis to hav a ride too..
haha...they very scare weih~~
coz i drive very fast...^^

after tat...we saw firebugs a!!!!!!
nice a!!!forgot to take pic for her~~~
ishh...tat time..i keep tinking..
if she was beside me..sure damn gud de lo..

about 1 something...we back home luu
i slept at 3 something..(sorry a)~~~

fuhh~~finally..the day i awaited~~~
she's coming bac today..T.T
u noe ma?in these 8 days...
im damn alone~~~
hmm..mayb something oso will change too..who knows?
anyway...welcome back!!!<3
muackz

later will follow my mom visit her others fren again..hehe...
dun worry yea..^^

0 comments: