Friday, December 25, 2009

post for yesterday and today~`

yesterday..christmas eve~~
went to bbq luurrr~~
countdown there...yea..alone~~she wit her church's frenss..
yeap..all alone...eat alone..drink alone~~
hehe...yesterday..i drank alot...i tink more den two tins~~
my face damn red la~~but..i haven drunk...keep on drink..hehe..
and listen the adults chatting~~
funny la..
and...
one expert~~helped me read my palm~~
he said..i will hav many girls wit me...
fuiyyooohh~~~u noe wat reaction i gave him?reli???????wasai~~
hahahahaha~~~
fong sam..i wont de la...and wont trust him..
coz..i will love her oni..yeap..her~~

actually..i suggested to go out mamak wit my bro de..
but my mom dun let..coz..tat time...is 2 oclock something..
maybe today?xD
motorcycle again~~
wasai..say dao motorcycle...
juz now..saw an accident...a person..crash by a motorcycle..to death~~O.O
i keep on tinking...if tat time..i walk faster..i will oso be the victim~~

but nvmind...coz..im the one who ride motorcycle later...so..the victim...wont be me..=P
anddd~~
hmm..i almost beh tahan adi...i juz feel like wanna smoke adi..><..
arhhh~!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i finally realize....dun simply promise ppl~~
i promised my family and her..tat i wont smoke..
but now..im having the feeling to smoke adi...><
of course i haven smoke yet la..mayb later?><

hmm..juz now chatted wit my bro...and told him all my feeling..
sigh~~~tmr..i noe wat should i do~~
tats all for today la..
oh yea..today is christmas day~~
should sing a song for you all~~xD

FROSTY THE SNOW MAN~~~~~bLABLA~~duno how to sing adi..=P.
most important is~~

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!=D

0 comments: