Thursday, December 24, 2009

chritstmas eve..huhu~~

so fast...one year adi...right?
we met one year adi laa~~!!!
xD
still rmb last year christmas how fun we go countdown?~~~=]
and new year eve too~~
after countdown...we go dance tim~~
haix...i still rmb tat u two...
promised..tat will play tis year de lo..but now?ishh..
nvm..if got go..i oso cant go adi la..coz..later i will go countdown wit my family~~
go bbq..den countdown..i wonder how fun it is...and many leng lui there for sure..=P
jkjkjk..i wont kao them de..juz say oni..^^

tis year..is my bro's turn to go countdown...
haha..soon he will realize how fun it is...
today duno why horr~~
my body feels hot all the time...==
duno wat happen...
arhh~~sien.later go motorcycle again!!!
got pressure..=P
i dun care..see when..i wan get license...
i wan bring my frensss go long gai~~
go anywhere as i wish~~~
huhuhuh~~~^^

wish all my frens..merry christmas!!!!
mui..cant join u..sry a..gor wan go wit family...hehe..new year eve..we meet soon..=]
from now on...how ppl treat me..yea..anyone...i will treat bac them equally~~

for my lil sister's on new york~~
wish u hav a snowy merry christmas..hehe..xD
wait me..soon i will visit u all!!!=]

0 comments: