Monday, December 14, 2009

hmm~~found my own interest~~my new path~~

whoo~~today..quite tired la..
coz..yesterday i slept at 2something..
almost 3 oclock baa~~
den woke up at 2 something...lol...
but still tired for me~~
hehe..

why?coz...yesterday i cant sleep at all..
not tired..and keep tinking of something~~
after tat...i go out hav a drinks wit my lil bro..
by motorcycle!!!
hoho~~
shuang~~drive fast fast~~the wind tat blowing to my face~~
whoo~~juz noe it is very relaxing la...=]
juz noe all my pressure..gone while im riding motorcycle...hehe

hmm...i keep tinking~~
im having pressure too~~
should i hav a cigarette ??
maybe yes?maybe no?
who knows?xD

hehe...later if hav nth to do..i maybe bring my bro to hav a ride...xD

and...yesterday...i finally discovered my own interest~~
honestly....dancing?yea...im quite interested on tat
but i found one thing tat i like it so much!!!!
is....
CoOkInG!!!!!!xD

yea....im interested on tat~~~
i wan to be a chef~~
tat can cook variety delicious foods for my family~~^^

the new path for me~~
i will try my best~~=]

0 comments: