Wednesday, November 25, 2009

gambateh for you~~^^

fuh~~yesterday i slept at 1 something...den woke up at 11 something..
my mom co me wake up de..coz..we're going out to eat.
den...i juz wake up luurrr
.........................................................

although i slept for 10 hours...but i still tired de...my neck..tired and pain...
but..i dun wan slp..coz..it is not the time for me to slp...
hmm..and..juz now she told me she juz visited rich sun's blog...
i noe how is her feeling...but i juz keep quite oni..nvmind..
she dun tell me...her decision...=]

she is going to a dancing competition..somewhere nearby kuchai lama
but..i cant go..><...anyway...i will support u in spirit,...gud luck yea..^^ oh yea...tis friday..u are going to penang right?yea..u can do wat i did to u..if u wan....

.........................

i juz dunno wat happen to me...mayb i miss her?sigh..mayb i miss her too much...
juz like yesterday...at lm..i nv even look at her...duno why...
nvmind...i juz can do is..say sry...
i love you~~=(


0 comments: