Monday, November 2, 2009

exam??^^

today...quite sien la..so fast oredi one day lerrr...haiz...
today almost argue wit teacher..almost oni la..but at last din hav lo...
><..heiya..tat teacher..duno wat happen de la..like to scold ppl for no reason
..and im the victim of it...><..tat time..she suddenly scold me...den..i juz stare
at her...den she said..."ingat sendiri sudah pandai ke"...den i straight away answer
her.."sikit sikit lo"...whee~~syok geh ma...haha...gik sei herr...she's teaching me
moral subject de...moral spm...who cares??arhhh...my waist a....still pain de noh..
ishhhh~~~~~><...stupid tiang...u made by metal...i made by bone de lo...
walao ehh...tat time...somemore gt sound de neh..."piang"..omg....hmm...den now,
having gastric pulak...i juz finish my dinner..den pain..can i noe wat cause tis??@.@...


Two more days...the end


I mean exam la...^^

After tat...wat should i do?find work lo..coz..wan pokai jor...haha..jkjk...plus...
stay at home..duno wan do wat...

Waiting for ur news aaa~~

Tmr exam physic 1 oni...i tink more easier gua...anyway...gambateh to myself la..


hmm...lili they all planned to go genting after exam o...hmm...i oso duno wan go anot....not dun wan go...my mom...><....after exam summore dun giv me go de...ishhh~~~~~~~~~~~

0 comments: