Monday, November 16, 2009

16th of november....tired day~~~~

fuhh~~today...im very tireddd....verryy tired...
but i juz tahan oni...hehe..juz now...i went so many place..
........nearby our skul,...==...hehe...morning..i went to mamak...
meet them loo...den after tat..they went to cc...of coz i follow
them laa...if not...i alone leh...=]..den..while i was playing.
she called me..she ask me to buy 50 chickens at kfc at first de...==
coz..her class is having a party..after tat...she ask me to order 50
chickens in kfc...so...i walked from the cc which is nearby the mamak..
to connaught's kfc..walao ehh..tat was so damn tiring....
hehe...den after tat...i went bac to cc...and continue to play...^^...den..li sms me liao..she said she's coming..den..we went to skul...mr chee was standing at the main gate...==...when we reach the main gate...i saw dao herr!!!XD...hehe...but she like dun care me oni...sakit hati...=(...den pn.yen said...must wear uniform oni can go in the skul..==...den...we went to li's house again...==...hehe...actually we suggest to sing k de..but...we din hav finally...hehe
..we hav nth to do...we took some pics on there lo..err..lazy to upload la..^^...we was waiting for tat chicken hui to come..den we go down and eat lu...after we ate...we went to guitar store...hehe...i play "qing tian" again...XD..hehe...like tat song...afer tat...i went to leisure mall,.and wait for my mom and fecth me luu..so...end lu...hehehehe.....hmm..hope...my li nar...will be happy forever...can u do it?hehe...hmmm...me bcome lala zai liao la...dun leave me worr...kekez...love ya...^^

0 comments: