Saturday, November 14, 2009

14th of november...i wont forget today ^^

whoo~~~bac lurrrr...today...im happy...very happy
many things happened today...everything was so suddenly...
first of all...i dye my hair adi...^^...i went to li's house...after tat...
i went to leisure mall..to find her...coz..4oclock..she's having a movie wit her frens...
she duno tat i went out de..
hehe...she was so surprise when she saw me...^^
gan jeong geh..after tat..she went in the cinema..den..li and joseph..find me..
den we go buy the colour...
den...li help me dye it...=]
and den...my hair...looks like tis...



bao bei said...very lala leh..ishh....i oso duno why my hair can like tis de...
the cover of tat colour..not same wit my hair de...the actual colour is brown de la.
duno y..my hair can b like tat de...==


den...after she finish her movie...i went bac to leisure mall..and find her...
haha...when she saw me..the first reaction she gave me..is..."wa"...haha
funny geh ma...den..
i brought her and chien ping to li's house luuu
den...i played the guitar to her...^^...
i din expect tat i will show her today de nohh
hehe..so suddenly...when finish it..she said...very nice...
T.T...wuwu...so touching...



me and her...wit tat guitar..=]..i love tis pic very much..of course her also la..XD

den...after tat...she and chien ping wan go down and eat...
den duno y..my mood suddenly..boom...feel down..omg...
haiz..y?coz..she is sick..i dun wan her to go anywhere la..aduii
hehe..duno y..when she bac home..she told me she's getting better luu...
^^..i noe its bcoz of me la...=P...but hor..i hav a feeling to sick pulak..==
nvmind luu...denn...she was bac adi...i accompany chien ping...at wong kok..
waiting for her father luu...

after tat..i bac home luu...
tat time i was so scare..coz..it was late adi
i tot my mom will scold me..
but..she din..^^

so..umm...tats all la..hehe...
juz wanna say...14 november...i love you..i wont forget tis day de...=]
oh ya...some pics...took at li's house...enjoy...^^







friends forever ^^

0 comments: