Saturday, June 6, 2009

6th june....first time??!!

erm...2day my fren invited me to church..
2day i was amazed tat everything i did was the first time...
first time...i went to tat place...i mean tat church...
first time..i was touched by the music....and...first time my mood bcome like tis...i mean im no mood....damn fucking no mood!!i lazy to censored my word....haiz...dunno wat the hell happen to me...i oredi bad in mood for more den 3 days liao....grrr...i wanna bang my head and die insteadly...no mood for no reason...wat the hell...so..pls...wanna tell u all...dun provoke me...pls dun fuck wit me..if nt...im goin to fuck bac wit u.......im reli damn fucking no mood right now...hope it will past soon....and...anyway...i wanna thx my fren for inviting me ya...hope to meet u all next week la..........and sry 4 the badword...i cant tahan d........erm..okie...2day at church...i had learned many things...and realized about many things too...wat is it??nahh...im nt going to tell....hmmm....top secret.....and...i juz feel little bit (sam tam)....2day actually im having a gastric....but..i still go to church...wat did i get on return?haiz...suan la....dun wan talk bout tat d....tats all la...>.<

1 comments:

'' じe¥____--- * said...

drop in here~ ^^
coz i scare sum1 jealous..><
or bcoz ur mood n F*** me..
hope ur better cum soon...
dun no mood le lar..~
go do sumthings will make u happy...^^