Friday, June 5, 2009

5th june...

2day was great...went to my fren's fren party...=.=.....and went to swimming at there to..
wow...the water was quite deep for me...and cold too...swt.....my arm and leg injured...it is bcoz i kicked a ball near the pool...and i accidently fell down straight to the pool...my arm and leg was numb tat time..cant swim totally...luckily...my fren..roylan..pull me up...if not...omg...lol...thx man.....today damn bad luck!!><....haiz...im getting worried bout wat will happen next...very tired lo...play for more den one hour in the pool...tonite...i sekaligus slp until tmr afternoon oni wake up...muahaha!!anyway...thx 4 inviting me ya... next time must invite me again o...and....i noe you today very tired de la....after swimming...den need go bac home and take care ur nieces...kekez...hope tonite u will hav a sweeeet dreeeaaam la...hehe...gud luck o..

0 comments: