Thursday, June 18, 2009

18 june...

haiz...finally...got my english result d...tis is the first time i got tis kind of result..
i get C!!!haiz...i nv get tis grade b4 in my english...i nv expect tat i will get C...
but..tat stupid teacher gave me.....my class...no one get A on english...wat the hell o.
the highest is C oni...omg....dunno is the student problem...or the teacher problem...
haiz..wat can i do?as she said...next time work harder nohh...><..
these few days..less on9..finally..i understood how the feeling liao...live without on9..juz like living in hell oni...boring like shit!!!and..these few days..the wheather r not so good..must take care a...my fren....and you...dunno now u still gt sick anot...hmm....and dunno how ur piano exam's result leh...hope pass loh...so..tats all la..buai buai...

0 comments: