Thursday, June 4, 2009

4th june...

2day very boring a!!
nth to do..juz stay at home...
luckily..i can on9....if not...i tink im goin to die ler...
holiday...can u past faster abit?use turbo la!!....
hmm.....few days ago....i fought wit my kai mui..
nt punching a...juz quarrel oni...haiz...who fault?i dunno...
but...i reli cant stand her attitude d...to selfish...juz same as last time my fren..CS...but..he oredi changed alot..
how its start?hmm...she keep on scolding me dummy.....man..im ur kai gor la..
can giv me some respect huh?if im not...u tink u r smart huh?scolding ppl dummy...if u're smart..
u should nt get in 2F la ok...first time im scolding a girl lo...haiz...but u force me to blog it out...as ur kai gor...i should advice u to change ur attitude lo..stop calling ppl dummy...and stop being selfish...ok?i dun wan fight...pls...dun force me....thx...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

dude.....chill.....