Sunday, April 25, 2010

SiXtEeN sOuL~!!!

WoHHHOOO!!!!!!
we did it!!yea..sixteen soul did it~~!!
of cos we din get into the final round~
but we had done wat should we do~~
the one conclusion can i make is
the other contestant are average!!!!

but we done our dancing with full of energy~
should be happy yea~~thx alot for your support my frenss~~

okie..
lets talk bout saturday~~
hehe
went to senchung house..
and overnite~~
of cos she's oso going la~~
coz...we will go out to sg.wang straight away
no nid so mafan
hehe

they went out at afternoon~~
left me and sen chung at house alone~
wat we did?
we play games..damn gan jeong weih~~
they came back at night~~gave me a fright~~
her hair~~haha..got colour jor
hightlighted her hair
joey oso
laugh sei me..hahahahahaha

then tmr...we got ready..and out...
tat time..i was quite nervous la..but no one noe~~=P
saw many of my frens there...came to support me..thank you a!!
and saw my dancing teacher..omg..
he is dancing..damn pro la weih..i din hav the video now..
i will post it here or facebook when i got it..hehe..
umm..i had some pics here..but my line is sucks..
so post bu dao..maybe next time..
if wan to see..juz go on my fb~=)


i miss tat moments very much too~~T.T



0 comments: