Friday, October 2, 2009

fuhh~~

fuh....reach home ler...wasup...long time nv update my blog ler...juz bac from somewhere....errr....i went to eat steamboat...'shabu shabu' was the name of tat restaurant...i go wit few of my classmates...anyway...i still dun wan bac first de...but my mom...keep on calling me to go bac...><...8oclock something oni...haven late naa....and there was having a traffic jam leh...how i go bac??sigh....and....wanna tell u...CS...dun blame me on tat incident....u force me to do it...noe wat is bad karma?well...tats wat u get it juz now.....understand how the feeling tat i was suffer last time?huh??....u did it to me many times d...u should b glad tat i did it to u only a single time..i keep asking myself...should i be sympathy?no!!totally no!!i still rmb how u did it to me last time...><....grrr..forget bout it la....anyway...today quite fun lo...laugh and eat.but duno y they said me nv smile b4...gt meh?tak ada la.....took a pic...quite funny....let see...


3 orang gila...wearing sun glass..
wit price tag...advertising..
...wakaka...XD

anyway...thx 4 inviting me go yea...next time must co me go again wor...XD....tats all la...nitez everyone...=]

0 comments: