Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18th august....

waaa.....juz now...at skul...i was force to go competition...competition of singing patriotic song lo...but...i nv go.....NO!...is all the 4 science 5 boys nv go...XD...haha...they all keep on saying...'u go...i go...'...repeat and repeat...but finally they went bac to class,...to hide themselves....the girls chase us!!=.=....they all went bac to class...left me and YW...we gai gai...haha....den...while i was at outside...i looked up to my class's window....SC and RS....look at me...i asked SC tat our class gt teacher anot...den...guess wat?tat brainless RS threw something on me...hit my head directly...i cant confirm wat the heck was tat object.....but..im sure tat thing is metal lai de..and tat hurts noh...><....den...i straight run up and find him for sure lo......taking a club from a broken chair.....luckily i nv swing it to him...i juz threw it to the board bhind our class...den..i juz find something else...and threw him bac....but...he said sorry to me..so...i juz let it go baa...but...very pain honestly!!!T.T....bengkak d.....and o...juz now...i saw her...like wanna cry oni...but...seems like she dun wan tell me wat happen...sigh..mayb him gua..i go scold him......stupid de him!i oredi tahan him d...keep on spying on us...wtf??!!i reli nv see a DOG person like he did lo...the way he spy..wasai..DOG dou...><....ok...u...listen up...if next time,..u spy us again...u will b in a very trouble ler....><...i oredi wanted to do something on u d....she dun giv oni...last time...i oredi wanted to swing u wit something...she blocked me oni...still not scare??fine..if u wan it again...try to provoke me..u will noe wat will happen next....><

0 comments: