Sunday, July 12, 2009

13 july..

errr...today im quite bad luck lo...early in the morning..giv ppl splash water liao..all wet jor...but..at last...i giv it bac to him liao..hoho...balas dendam...err..i heard many ppl said tat tmr going to announce bout last sat de things..i mean the most money each class earned...i heard..we mayb get top three wer...gan jiong o...hope get first lo...get many comments from ppl..said tat our haunted house was great...hoho....but...today...need clean up tat haunted house...wasai...tired sei me...but...while cleaning...i started to get lazy jor..so..went bac to class..den enjoy the fan...haha...den...tat TTF...throw chalk to me...kacau me.....den i dunno y i sot jor...go n throw my shoe to him..XD...den...he go n take my shoe...throw it out from my window...zadao...den i straight go down take noh...many ppl looking at me..wasai...damn embarrasing...when i reach down there and took my shoe...he looking at me in the window...den i point at him..and said..u be careful a!den finally...i co CS and one indian guy gb him...haha!!den i gt his shoe liao..i straight threw it out from window juz wat he did to me......XD........so..tats all la...buai buai~take care a!T.T

0 comments: