Friday, May 29, 2009

stupid....

2day......sien...stay at home oni...lucky can on9...erm...at the morning..i been awake by my stupid neighbour...there are fighting between brothers...i accidently scold them badword...sry o...no more next time liao....ok...hm...we planned tat we are going to genting on monday...actually...my fren is the one who suggest it...erm...i dun wan mention his name on here...in short form..his name is CS...i tink u all noe gua...haiz...he is the one who suggest wan go de...he said....his mother will fetch us go...and the hotel is free...den yesterday...how dare he ask me tat i gt transport anot....wat tat mean?he cannot fetch me??and then...ask me who are suppose to pay the hotel money...wat the hell o?last week...he said tat tranport,he got...hotel,is free...den suddenly ask me bac tis stupid question....and...yesterday he said tat he will confirm me LATER...wat u mean by later??tmr?next week?or next year??i've been waiting ur confirmation until now....celaka lu...honestly...i hate ur dog attitude lo...selfish!juz tink bout urself...nv tink bout other ppl....if u keep on act like tis...i dunno how much fren u will lost in the future!!change ur dog attitude la!!!stupid!!u r lucky tat i nv scold u using a badword...but still..im going to censored it.....XXXX YOU!!

0 comments: